Patheon Consulting offers a wide variety of technical services including disaster recovery, telecommunications, virtualization, project management and consulting, and brand-name hardware/software equipment.
It’s vital to build a comprehensive plan for disaster recovery before your organization faces costly, business-altering decisions in the wake of a crisis. We will help your organization put a formal, comprehensive disaster recovery solution in place to help ensure continuous business operations. It makes no difference whether you outsource or manage your own primary IT systems on your own premises. Our disaster recovery services:
- Provide end-to-end support to protect your firm from unexpected events
- Rapid emergency response
- Reduce costly downtime
- Safeguard your company's reputation
- Overcome staffing and technical limitations
- Improve service levels and response time
At Patheon Consulting, our professionals provide quality leadership, systems design, and systems integration services for small to medium size offices. We work with local providers to assist with design, project management, and construction management services to our clients.
- Outside Plant/Inside Plant Design
- Systems design and engineering
- Route studies and planning
- Project management
- Systems Engineering
- Computer Telephony Integration
- Enterprise systems integration
- LAN/WAN integration
What is Virtualization? It is creating a virtual version of either computer hardware, network, operating system or storage. It reduces licensing costs, maintenance fees and utility costs since no server room is needed. If offers short- and long-term savings because you will have fewer assets, systems and facilities to support. It doesn't matter what platform you have or where you are located. functions across all platforms and locations. Your staff will have more effective streamlined collaboration and information sharing which reduces security issues and regulatory compliance.
With over 30 years of IT experience, Patheon Consulting understands how to maximize virtualization opportunities and provide consummate services and support.
Benefits of Virtualization
- Power consumption reduced
- Hardware utilization increased
- Upfront costs reduced (licensing fees)
- Applications and desktop life-cycle management simplified
- Operational costs reduced (maintenance and training)
- Use Windows server capabilities you currently own
- Reduce disruption to services
- Enhance service levels
- Improve desktop business continuity
- Access applications regardless of location
- Application and data deployment time is reduced.
Consulting services we offer include: hardware upgrades, vendor selection, custom solution development and management.
Certified engineers and technicians at Patheon Consulting are experienced in working with manufacturing, distribution and inventory control, financial accounting, medical labs, order process and invoicing, legal firms, and environmental engineering. They can set up Wide Area Networks (WAN), Microsoft Exchange Servers, LAN cabling, and telecommunications systems.
We will be happy to meet with you to discuss how we may be able to assist your organization in implementing a technology solution. Call us today at (920) 893-2725.